Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Revise the Narrative

Original
I woke up early and brushed my teeth. My little sister was annoying me. I was happy we were going to different schools.
            At school I saw my friends and we asked each other about summer vacation. The teacher told us the rules in homeroom. I was really happy my best friend had three of my classes.
            After math I had lunch. It was cool to sit in any seat we wanted. My best friend told me about the new movie, and I wanted to see it.
            The rest of the day was boring and all about rules. When I went home, I called my best friend. We decided seventh grade was better than sixth grade because Miss Avery is really great.
Revised Actions
            The alarm clock sends me on a roller coaster of waking. My Snap-Krackle-Pop cereal made a party in my mouth. My little sister buzzed around me like a bee. I was exhilarated we went to different schools.
            At school I saw my friends, and we asked each other about summer vacation. The teacher reminded us of the rules in homeroom. When I saw my best friend, I exploded with excitement.
            After math I had lunch. I jumped with enthusiasm to sit in any seat we wanted. My best friend told me about the new movie, and I wanted to see it.
            The day felt dead with the overused rules. When I went home, I called my best friend. We decided seventh grade was better than sixth grade because Miss Avery is really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment