Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Career and College Summary

In the first paragraph, describe your future career, and in the second paragraph, explain how your education will prepare you for that career. Here is an example summary:

            I want to promote fine arts and performance arts as a public relations journalist. Art and music explore all levels of emotion and truth. I want to inform the public about their opportunities to support the arts in their community.
            I will attend Ball State University for four years earning a degree in journalism and public relations. As a Ball State student, I will work as a reporter for the school newspaper or school magazine. I will also volunteer at the University’s art museum and write a blog about cultural events at Ball State and in Muncie.
            Everyone should experience art in all forms, and as a journalist I will send the message to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment